[nhrxfire] Re: May 30th Council Meeting

  • From: "Stephen Najjar" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("sjnajjar")
  • To: nhrxfire@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 15:26:56 -0400

Hi John,I’m off on the 30th. Forgot about physical appointment.Steve

On May 26, 2023, at 2:46 PM, Michael Crawford <mcrawford@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hey John, For some reason I didn’t see your email. I won’t be able to make a burn on the 30th.  Mike

Sent from my iPhone
On May 26, 2023, at 9:02 AM, Steven Junkin <sjunkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi John et All,

I’d be up for a combo Rx Burn and Rx Council meeting.

Thanks,

-Steve

Steven Junkin

Forester NH LPF #425

Society for the Protection of NH Forests

54 Portsmouth Street

Concord, NH 03301

OFFICE: 603-224-9945 x 310

CELL: 603-545-8406