[nhab-tech] Re: revised tech list for those who...

  • From: "Dick Clark" <dickclark12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:50:39 -0400

my exact point was, there are those who contribute/are die hard advocates of
something/anything they're striving for/supporting full heartedly. they take
the ball and run with it whereas others usually sit on the sidelines hell
not even cheering them on  but  sitting there filling their faces with
popcorn/ball park hot dogs/halloween candi, quite secure with themselves
full well knowing that someone else will run like hell, touchdown, the game
won,meaning,success in any fashion better the winnuh then look'n the
pathetic underdog.
  oh gaud yuh, some might consider me cruising for a black eye, but I crave
seeking justice, it literally galls me feeling that if not for those who'd
go in excess o the ten yard line, then hell ya, all would be sitting there
with goolish, pale white halloween faces with popcorn falling out of open
mouths, pondering what now?.
  oh ya, did I mention I like to key board it, ahahhhasss, ya I'm bored out
of my halloween skull too, nonetheless though, granny had forevva amusedly
quipp without her teeth in, dear, u b who u r, and justice will prevail.
 changing horses in mid stream, I'd like to make aware to a few,and they
know who they are, deceiving practises aren't always falling on
deaf,dumb,blind,honest,loyal troopers ears to the blind cause no matter the
scenario, pulling the wool ( that most agregious infamous slang phrase )
will eventually come back to bite the behinds of those who would deceivingly
deceive for the sake of securing a more advantageous hold.