[nhab-tech] re re-Re: Re: revised tech list for those who...

  • From: "Dick Clark" <dickclark12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 23:41:05 -0500

Good evening Nancy Downing/tech group mems/Marie Johnson;

Nancy, I have taken the time to once again review my Tech group posting onThursday the 30th of Oct, regarding my feelings toward the interactions between Marie J/& a few tech group mems, making sure one to the other dutifully correct & make correct any and or all pertinent Tech group announcement's most critical to maintaining the group's proper balance so to speak/if you will. At this point and time, I do so wish to apologise to any and or all who I may have offended by basically offering my (infamous) 2 cents worth when in fact truly none of my business to do so in the first place. In no way do I wish to cause undue stress to either Nancy Downing or Paul Gelinas, let alone to Marie Johnson as well. Not only does the tech group merit from one technologically wise mem to the other, but, Constructive/knowledgeable instructions/contributions from either Nancy/Paul/Marie, constitute the basic intent of the tech group's continuence for (All) to benefit from in the long run. I, for one, choose ( not to ) remain a Tech group member, my way of thinking being, I utilize no other Technological device other than the computer used daily to interact with/keep in contact with etc etc, in essence I depend greatly on the Technological grapevine to keep in the know if you will again...
oh ya!  Happy Holidays to All!
Richard Clark-Loudon