[nhab-tech] problem

  • From: "Ed Meskys" <edmeskys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 15:18:01 -0500

Can anyone please help? I am having another problem transitioning from W98se &
OutlookExpress to W7 and Live Mail. I want to save the content of an email as a
word document. Normally I would highlight the content of the message, save it
to the clipboard, then dump it into an empty word document. This does not work
in W7/LM. I sent the message to myself, and tried doing it to the copy of the
message in my “sent mail” directory or folder. I thought the problem was
that in LM the mail is not in my computer, but on the roadrunner server. I
thought the saved sent messages were actually on my machine. That didn’t
work. Sandy, using mouse touch pad, could not do it, either. We tried emailing
it to Sandy’s IPAD, and she was going to put it in an attachment to send back
to me, but she could not do that either.
I do hope someone can suggest what I can do.

Thanks,Ed Meskys