[nhab-tech] Re: need a bit of help

  • From: "Dick Clark" <dickclark12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 14:13:54 -0400

Loudon Hi;  Marie / Tech list mems, I could be mistaken, but, did think at
one time it was you Marie who had mentioned that to save keying's in any
word document so as not to lose them, I would/you would/anyone would perform
what keying maneuvers?, It greviously agrivates me whenever in the process
of typeing out any writing when all of a sudden the screen black's-out,
forcing me to yet again reboot.
 hell it just ain't right!, Armstrong walked the Moon go fish.
 B T Way, will not be attending tomorrow's meeting, summer waning and
entertaining the notion of a get away weekend Hampton Beach shoreline, plus
lmao, the annual H B Lobster Festival a major draw come Fri/Sat/Sunday.