[nhab-tech] injury, coming home

  • From: "Ed Meskys" <edmeskys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "New Hampshire NFB State Affiliate Board" <nh-board@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 21:18:36 -0400

    I saw the neurosurgeon on Monday, the 16th. He said the crack in the top
spine bone has not healed, but it is probably an old injury. I could probably
do away with the collar, but because I have balance and dizzyness spells, and
fall about twice a month, he recommends I continue to wear the collar
indefinitely. Next winter he wants me to have another x-ray and see him in
January.

I am leaving for home on Monday, 30 March, will spend one day visiting a friend
in Frederick MD, and get home on Thursday, Apruil2.

I do want to go to tech users that Friday. Should something happen and I get
delayed, , I can call NHAB Thursday by 3 PM, and they can let Ken know.

Yesterday I got spam supposedly from Irene Sutkus, so her computer has been
compromised.

Finally, I want to join the Lakes Region chapter conference call Saturday
morning,the 21, but am confused (as always) about the phone number and pin. Can
someone please send me the correct numbers?

Thanks, Ed Meskys