[nhab-tech] Re: important message from Ann Marie on a microsoft number that is bad

  • From: "Anne Marie Coviello" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "amber1223@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:54:24 -0500

Hi all,

I was also told that if I didn't pay them to fix it within a few hours, my
computer would be corrupted to it's core and would be unfixable. My husband
told them that he was going to do a total restore to the original settings.
They said that it wouldn't work and only they could fix it. They said they
would guarantee it for 6 months. Then I am sure that they would ask for more
money. I did a virus scan with Kaspersky anti virus after I hung up on them,
and it found nothing at all. It had me thinking maybe Kaspersky was a total
waste of money. But evidently it prevented the scammers from putting a virus om
my computer when they had control of it.

I am so glad that I got the correct phone number from Marie and did not have to
do a restore to my computer.
My computer is working great.
Happy holidays to all.

Anne Marie