[nhab-tech] Re: greetings from north carolina

  • From: "Paul Gelinas" <answergrape@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 20:47:18 -0500

Ed,

Apologies for the late response. To open the Address Book in Live Mail,
press CTRL-3.
To have your mail deleted after download, you need to change the default
behavior of Live Mail.
1. Select the Accounts tab in Live Mail.
2. Select the Properties ribbon item.
   A dialog box will open.
3. Press CTRL-TAB until you have selected the Advanced tab.
4. Tab down to the option -Leave a copy of messages on server-.
5. If this option is checked, the next two checkboxes are active.
   These will delete your messages automatically after 15 days or when you
empty your Deleted Items folder, whichever comes first.
   If the option is unchecked, messages will be deleted from the server
immediately after they are downloaded.
Lastly, Live Mail is offering a completions list for the name you have
typed, but JAWS is not speaking it, at least not v14.

Hope this helps some,

Paul