[nhab-tech] Re: Websites On Topics Mentioned at March Tech Group Meeting

  • From: "Jan" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "janilovecarey@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:56:26 +1200

Thanks for sending this Nancy.

From: nhab-tech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nhab-tech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Nancy Downing (Redacted sender "nancyldowning@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 3:05 AM
To: NHAB-Tech Group
Subject: [nhab-tech] Websites On Topics Mentioned at March Tech Group Meeting

Hi Everyone,

Here are some websites regarding the topics that we covered at the last tech
group.  I want to thank Marie for taking such great notes for the group!

Marie mentioned an antimalware program called Hit

Man Pro and more information can be found out about it at
http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro. The subject of disk cleanup was mentioned
and some good freeware options can be found at
http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-pc-.cleaner.htm.  There are also some
good disk defragmenter freeware options that can be found at
http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-disk-de-fragmenter.htm.  As we have
discussed many times in the tech group if you are wanting to download freeware
onto your computer it is important to be as safe as possible when doing so.
Here is an article that discusses some safe download sites at
http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/best-freeware-download-sites.htm. We
also discussed various app which are listed below with their respective website
information beside them.

Favado App at Favado App | Save up to 70% on your Grocery Bill!
<http://www.favado.com/>

Shop kick App at shopkick <http://www.shopkick.com/>

Red Laser App at http://redlaser.com/

Flight View App at http://www.flightview.com/

KNFB Reader App at http://www.knfbreader.com/products-mobile.php

Tap Tap See App at http://www.taptapseeapp.com/

Cam Find App at http://camfindapp.com/

Be My Eyes App at http://www.bemyeyes.org/

Blind Square App at http://blindsquare.com/

NPR App at http://www.npr.org/services/mobile/npr-news.php

     Nancy

 <http://www.shopkick.com/>

 <http://www.shopkick.com/> shopkick

shopkick is the first mobile app that gives you rewards and offers simply for
walking into stores. You can collect kicks and bonuses at nearly all places
around you...

 <http://www.shopkick.com/> View on www.shopkick.com

Preview by Yahoo

 <http://www.favado.com/>

 <http://www.favado.com/> Favado App | Save up to 70% on your Grocery Bill!

Everyone can use Favado to compare prices across your local stores and discover
the best deals on the products you love. Get the app now and start saving:

 <http://www.favado.com/> View on www.favado.com

Preview by Yahoo

JPEG image

JPEG image