[nhab-tech] Tech group dates for September 2014 through May 2015

  • From: "Nancy Downing" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "nancyldowning@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 06:47:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,
Marie and I have found out the following tech group dates for the September
2014 through May of 2015 year.  Please mark these dates on your calendars as we
hope to see you all there! They are as follows
September 5th, 2013
October 3rd, 2014
November 7th, 2014
December 5th, 2014
January 2nd, 2015
February 6th, 2015
March 6th, 2015
April 3rd, 2015
May 1rst, 2015
The tech group will continue to be held on the first Friday of every month from
nine in the morning until noontime.  There will however be two exceptions to
this schedule; in December we will have both a tech group from nine until noon
and then a holiday party from twelve to two in the afternoon.  We will do the
same thing for the May group; we will have our tech group from nine until noon
and then we will have an "end of year" party from twelve until two in the
afternoon.  I hope everyone has an awesome summer!