[nhab-tech] Please disregard the last email I sent out because I gave the wrong weblink.

  • From: "Nancy Downing" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "nancyldowning@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: NHAB-Tech Group <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 05:11:00 +0000 (UTC)

 Hi Everyone,Check out this website if you are interested in saving money on
your cell phone bill.  Here is the right website; it is Prepaid Reviews |
Ratings on Prepaid Cell Phones.
|   |
| Prepaid Reviews | Ratings on Prepaid Cell PhonesPrepaid cellular phone and
Pay As You Go cell phone service reviews to help you make the right choice when
choosing a service provider. |
|  |
| View on www.prepaidreviews.com. | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |