[nhab-tech] FW: Support for SkypeKit ends August 4

  • From: "gosselin_louis" <gosselin_louis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 08:40:22 -0400

From: gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 4:03 PM
To: gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Support for SkypeKit ends August 4

Dear fans and supporters of GWConnect.

We were notified by Microsoft earlier today that support for SkypeKit, the
heart of GWConnect, ended yesterday, July 31, 2014 and no further updates
will be available.  In addition, on Monday August 4, 2014 SkypeKit will stop
working which means GWConnect will also stop working.  We were hoping for a
different outcome but this is beyond our control.  We also hoped for a
greater warning but again, we just became aware today.

Everyone who purchased a 12-month license for GWConnect will receive a
prorated refund.  In other words, if 11 months ago you purchased the
12-month license, your refund will be much smaller than the person who
purchased it today.  There are no 1 month licenses that ran for less than 1
month so those are not affected.  We will contact everyone who is receiving
a refund as quickly as possible.

We sincerely wished for a different ending but we truly thank all of you who
supported this fine product.  Please stay in touch with us as we continue to
provide new and better products in the future.

Best Regards,

Your AI Squared team