[nhab-tech] Re: Apps

  • From: "Marie" <jomar2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:55:25 -0400

Hi Kathy,
Amy and Randy hit on the very best 5 apps for use in our every day life,
ever!!
For some fun ones though, you could check out
SoundHound
it captures song titles, artists, all kinds of info instantly as music is
being played.

Bard Mobile
for downloading digital books from LOC website

Guided Mind
meditation music and guided imagery for relaxation

I greatly look forward to more suggestion from everyone!

The list of apps will be a very cool resource. Thanks for posting.

Marie