[nhab-tech] Accessible TV

  • From: "Nancy Downing" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "nancyldowning@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: NHAB-Tech Group <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 15:49:16 +0000 (UTC)

http://corporate.comcast.com/news-information/news-feed/talking-guide-partnership-emilys-oz

You tube video on Voice Guidance from Xfinity--X1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmwGdoCBLxM The X! box is usually used for High
Def but there is a switch onthe back that can change things over to the voice
guidance with nomonthly charge  If you have your telephone with Comcast you can
dial 611 anddirectly connected to the accessibility department.  Descriptive TV
Also a client told me that AFB lists stations that haveprogram with descriptive
tv programs go to:www.afb.app/tv.com
This information was given to me by Kathie Turner.