[newts] TR trail

  • From: bill way <lbway321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: newts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 20:34:42 -0700

Friday I drove about seven miles in on Cabin Creek road near Boulder Pass
until I ran into snow. Then I rode my bike a couple miles to the Taylor
Ridge trail and on the trail to check it out. A little snow but not much.
About ten trees to cut off on the upper half of this section. I had ridden
the lower part of this section a week earlier and it had about as many
trees. It also has one large rock that will need to be moved. This is the
lowest part of the Forest Service system trail (Taylor Ridge).

Will Bruse will check with the Forest Service about chain saw work
tomorrow.

I would like to get on the trail to work as soon as we can. If they open
the gate on the road to the bottom of Taylor Ridge we could drive in
now.

We will see what time works for the FS.

Bill