[newsline-beta] Re: unpacking and other topics

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:03:41 -0500

Hi Reggie,
Yes, I think you probably grabbed the original bks file instead of the brf
file. Don't worry about feeling technically challenged. <smile> The reason
some people are computer experts is that they've used them more and maybe
read and learned more about them. I'm having tech difficulty with daisy
files just now and don't know anything about them, so I'll be asking
questions about that. Besides, one purpose for a beta team is to have users
at different levels with different equipment in order to figure out what is
and isn't intuitive and user friendly. They want to make sure you don't need
a degree in electronic engineering or rocket science to use the system.