[newsline-beta] Re: unpacking and other topics

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:16:47 -0400

I understand that the BKS file needs to be open.  What I was trying to say,
probably not too succinctly, was that I ran it through the unpack on the
computer, and the unpack tool told me that it was unpacked.  However, when I
transferred it to the BN it was still a BKS file.  Just thought of
something, though, wonder if I picked up the wrong file when I went to
transfer.  Will try this again as I just downloaded another day.  Thanks for
the help, though. (smile) I am beginning to think I am not very helpful
because I am not extremely computer savvy, but I am trying. (smile)