[newsline-beta] Re: unpacking and other topics

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:26:50 -0400

As I said last night, though I unpacked both BRF and daisy files, the daisy
showed an error.  However, when I went to the bookshelf in Victor they were
there.  Baffled, though, I unpacked the BRF and it said it unpacked it
totally.  However, when I transferred the file to the BN I had to unpack it
there.  Now, with my knowledge of computers, seems to be logical that if it
was unpacked on the computer that I would not have to unpack on the
BrailleNote.  However, that is what happened, but the unpack on the
BrailleNote was just as smooth as it said it was on the computer.

The reading was great fun.  Found soime scanos, but I am not sure if they
were actually scanos or mistakes in the printing of the material.  Found
that finding articles was easiest by taking a larger word out of the title
in the index and searching for that word.  Think that one article to a page
would be easier also, but if that is not possible the index is a must to