[newsline-beta] Re: general comments

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:23:26 -0400

Three things that I found today.  The first is that no matter what I did,
when I clicked on the newspaper link I only found one newspaper (supposed to
be two).  The second "periodicals" only had 4 instead of 5.  Third, no
contents, or index, on the Daisy so nothing to use to find out what is in
the paper and thus use the find to reach the article.  I know all this has
been posted, but I am corroborating.  Definitely need an index or contents
as there is no other way to look for articles.