[newsline-beta] comments on newspaper

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <netentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:16:02 -0500

After looking over the Arizona paper, I have the following comments:

I think it would be convenient if the content began on a new page, so one
does not need to search for "begin content" but instead can just use a
command for going to next page.

I have noticed that some headings are followed by a tiny bit of article and
then the writer's name.  It would be good if this formatting error could be
corrected.  The articles on D day are what gave me this idea,

Articles with similar titles or continuations of articles tend to be
scattered, which is also inconvenient.  I know printed papers are not neatly
organized, so I don't know how much alteration can be expected.

The good thing is that moving by paragraph moves through the document
roughly by article. The use of a unique character before an article title
would make navigating more dependable, though.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity