[newsline-beta] USA Today Comments

  • From: "Ilene Sirocca" <meadlark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:52:17 -0400

I've been reading through both with speech and braille, and while the text
seems very good, it is indeed a little clumsy getting from one article to
the next.  The table of contents ion the brf version seems really to be an
index without page numbers.  So you would just have to search for the title
of the article you want, which is slower than going to a specific page.  The
daisy version has no list of articles that i can find.  when reading in
braille format, there is a blank space between one article and the next,
which is good if you just want to skim through, but I agree with a previous
poster that starting each article on a new page would behelpful.

I also notice that text of an article seems to follow right after a byline,
with no lines in between.  Is this normal?

Ilene