[newsline-beta] Re: Opening the Economist with K1K

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:10:25 -0500

Whenever K1K fails to open a BKS wrapper,  I find the following file in
the resulting partial ZIP wrapper:
revstd.css

Anyone heard of this?  I will send the file to Josephine if she needs it.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <netentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: newsline-beta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/08/2004 03:55 PM
Please respond to
newsline-beta

<newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[newsline-beta] Re: Opening the Economist with K1K

I've had that message appear for a file that later opened without
problems.

Kurzweil 8 opened the bks file containing the daisy files of the Economist
without problems on my computer.  The unpack utility was not necessary.
This is with 98. Will now test various things in xp.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity