[newsline-beta] Newspapers have appeared today!

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:09:03 -0500

Logged onto the new site today.  There are two combo boxes today:  one for
magazines, and one for newspapers.
It is possible that yesterday I was accessing an older version of the
page, and that propagation was not complete at Bookshare's end through all
the servers.
This is not the first time this happens:  I have reported a similar
problem for the NEW list of books.  I seem to get a more recent list if I
access the list without loggin in:  probably a propagation problem on the
Benetech serves.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at: