[newsline-beta] Newsline now in Public Beta

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:25:50 -0400

Hi All,
    With the start of the NFB convention here in Atlanta, we have now moved the
Newsline functionality into its Public Beta phase.You will notice that the
links to the Newspapers and periodicles section are now live on the site in
general.  The official announcement at the NFB General Assembly will be this
Saturday, July2.  Please use this list for another few days to make any
observations or comments that our engineers should see.  Early next week, this
list will be shut down.We will invite all of you, as well as our general users,
to use the Bookshare General Discussion list to report problems or to make
comments about the new functionality  Thank you for your help with the private