[newsline-beta] Re: New Release on the Web Site

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <netentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:28:51 -0500

Thanks, that is better.  The order of year month day is odd, but perfectly

Am I correct that navigation in daisy files has been worked on?  I could
only navigate to section headings using control-enter on a heading from
within the global navigation treeview when I tested it with the June 7th
Arizona Republic, and USA today.  Now I tried the June 16 New York Times
because I wanted to read some of it anyway, and I found that I could get to
all headings whether section or article title.  I couldn't go back and test
the first new york Times daisy files I had because i seem to have deleted
I still think it might be nice to use the same method in daisy files as brf
files to indicate section and article titles with s: and a:, and also to
include the table of contense in the daisy file, because not everyone will
use the daisy files in a daisy reader.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck