[newsline-beta] Re: Kurzweil fails to open economist

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:27:17 -0500

Yes,  but the problem is on the OPF file.  I have seen the same problem
with other Bookshare documents.
Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

Josephine Cai <josephine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: newsline-beta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/08/2004 03:03 PM
Please respond to
newsline-beta

newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[newsline-beta] Re: Kurzweil fails to open economist

I was able to open the bks file with K1K after unpacking it using
bookshare's tool.

Josephine