[newscomchan] Re: Me!

  • From: "Psychopath Psychopath" <psychopath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: newscomchan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:11:37 -0800

hi guys. i'll give a brief intro bout myself(brief i say coz i dont wanna bore
ya all :o). i'm 25/m/indian. i'm a graduate engineer(electronics) n am
currently working with a french company which is into SCADA(Supervisory Control
And Data Acquisition) projects. i do part time business of selling policies 2.
well thats enough 2 bore ya guys dont wanna scare u lol. its nice 2 be on da
team guys remember one thing it'll be the team efforts thats gonna make this
newsgroup a success so give in ur best. bye 4 now have a nice day :o).

> "Michael Wenske" <mwenske@xxxxxxxxxxx> "NewsComChan"
> <newscomchan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [newscomchan] Me!Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:40:16
> +1030
>
>Well, i guess i'll start,
>
>My nick on irc is Michael, and my real name, funnily enough is also Michael.
>I'm 21 years old.  I live in Adelaide, South Australia.  I've been on ChatNet
>for about 2 years now.  The channels that i most frequent are #Beginner,
>#Australians (My Channel) and i'm also a member (and own several bots) on
>#BotsGuardians.
>
>I'm a manager with Toys "R" Us here in Australia, and have worked for the
>company for  6 years, and 4 months, but who's counting, hehe..
>
>Thinks I like to do are hang around with friends, go to movies, a little bit
>of clubbing, and lurvvvvve to chat on IRC.
>
>Can't think of anything else to write atm.  If I do, I'll be sure to let ya
>know... If there's anything you want to know, please E-mail me or find me on
>IRC.
>
>Regarding the IRC meeting place, i was thinking that we could create a chan on
>iRC. I've put one of my bots in a chan that i called #NewsChan.  If ya think
>this is a cool idea, join the chan, and i'll add ya to the bot.  If not, then
>let me know, and I'll delete the channel.
>
>Well, that's all from me right now,
>
>Chat to ya laterz :D
>
>Michael.

Adultemail.com  - The best free email - http://www.adultemail.com
Hot free adult sites - http://www.nudecash.com/rand-link-avs/rand-link.cgi

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com