[newscomchan] Re: Me!

  • From: "Joe Vander Meer" <j.vandermeer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newscomchan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:32:18 -0500

Well that sounds great micheal.

Well to introduce myself My name is Joe.
My nick on chatnet is Doc.
I am well known as the Head Of Staff for #one4all-all4one bots.
I help run the bot service there as one of their leaders.
I also help out in #botsguardians and other rooms. I have a good knowledge
of most rooms and many people come to me to find out where they can chat and
where to get help. Some IRCOps know me, some know me well. I live in
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I am 20 and male.

I hope to get to know everyone here and be a good part of the team.

Sincerely
Doc
AKA
Joe