[newscomchan] Me!

  • From: "Michael Wenske" <mwenske@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NewsComChan" <newscomchan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:40:16 +1030

Well, i guess i'll start,

My nick on irc is Michael, and my real name, funnily enough is also Michael.
I'm 21 years old.  I live in Adelaide, South Australia.  I've been on ChatNet
for about 2 years now.  The channels that i most frequent are #Beginner,
#Australians (My Channel) and i'm also a member (and own several bots) on
#BotsGuardians.

I'm a manager with Toys "R" Us here in Australia, and have worked for the
company for  6 years, and 4 months, but who's counting, hehe..

Thinks I like to do are hang around with friends, go to movies, a little bit of
clubbing, and lurvvvvve to chat on IRC.

Can't think of anything else to write atm.  If I do, I'll be sure to let ya
know... If there's anything you want to know, please E-mail me or find me on
IRC.

Regarding the IRC meeting place, i was thinking that we could create a chan on
iRC. I've put one of my bots in a chan that i called #NewsChan.  If ya think
this is a cool idea, join the chan, and i'll add ya to the bot.  If not, then
let me know, and I'll delete the channel.

Well, that's all from me right now,

Chat to ya laterz :D

Michael.