[newscomchan] Re: Check email

  • From: "Nicholas Brown" <nebrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newscomchan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:07:16 -0000

Well, thats more the Chatnet server working groups task. As a channel member
you could review doghouse but not be assigned to it. Anyway, there is no way
you could do bi-weekly updates! With the old newsletter I was CService Rep
and there simply wasnt enough new news to cover and I had massive problems
writting the CS articles for the "every other month" newsletter that we
produced - and that was being subscribed to all the internal CS email lists.
Once K9 is up and running (which we will cover) there is very little updates
and news to write about

Nick