[newscomchan] Re: Check email

  • From: "Nicholas Brown" <nebrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newscomchan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 21:37:27 -0000

no, i mean, be sensible, dont write stuff like "#doghouse is a useless and
crap channel" but users wana hear about things that are true and arent
hidden by some corupt oper ;)
Basically, thats newscom - instead of users thinking "I dont trust opers
reports" they can trust us to tell them the truth

Nick