Quote of the day, Bahraini king golfer

  • From: "Muslim News" <editor_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:05:56 +0100

"We trust the British government to make the right decision, ... and
whatever the British decide, I am certain it will be the right
decision."

King/Emir/Sheikh Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa of Bahrain while enjoying his
regular evening round of golf with a selected group of military officers
and government officials, a few miles away at the US Navy's Fifth Fleet
headquarters.

Source: Daily Telegraph, Oct 6 2002 ()

You can choose whether you prefer to receive regular emails or a weekly
digest by visiting  <http://www.muslim-news.net/>
http://www.muslim-news.net

Archive:  <http://archive.muslim-news.net/>
http://archive.muslim-news.net

You can subscribe by sending an email to
<mailto:request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word
"subscribe" (without quotes) in the subject line, or by visiting
<http://www.muslim-news.net/> http://www.muslim-news.net

You can unsubscribe by sending an email to
<mailto:request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word
"unsubscribe" (without quotes) in the subject line, or by visiting
<http://www.muslim-news.net/> http://www.muslim-news.net

You are welcome to submit any relevant news story to
<mailto:submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For regular Islamic cultural articles by email, send email to
<mailto:revivalist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
revivalist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx