Musharraf to guarantee fuel for the Indian war machine

  • From: "Muslim News" <editor_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 22:26:45 +0100

After signing an agreement with Turkmenistan and Afghanistan for a gas
pipeline from Daulatabad to Gwadar port, General Musharraf was asked
about supplying gas to India, via a second pipe-line from Iran.
Musharraf replied, "We have given our commitment to Iran and India in
this regard. It is also in our economic interest. This offer and
commitment remains unchanged despite tension." Musharraf began the week
a national television address where he talked of mobilising all of
Pakistan’s resources to give a moo-tawr jawab (jaw-breaking answer) to
Indian aggression. However, before the week was over he re-affirmed his
commitment to mobilising the gas resources of Muslims to solve India’s
dire energy crisis.

The Hindu State is devoid of significant energy resources like oil and
gas. Hindu economic strategists are therefore desperate to get gas from
the Muslims of Iran and Central Asian Republics. The supply of gas to
India will only result in boosting of the industrial and military power
of the Hindu State and thereby increase the Hindus’ ability for further
hostile actions against Muslims. Musharraf’s commitment to provide gas
to the Hindu aggressors is a threat to the security of Muslims of
Pakistan, Kashmir and India itself. No amount of royalties from the
pipeline can ever pay for Muslim blood.

If the Muslim rulers were sincere to the Muslims the very least they
could do is cut the supply of oil and gas to the enemies of the Ummah.
The leadership within the Khilafah State will be sincere to Islam and
will spare no effort in using the resources of the Ummah for the benefit
of the Ummah and the deen.

www.khilafah.com.pk

You can choose whether you prefer to receive regular emails or a weekly digest
by visiting http://www.muslim-news.net

Archive: http://archive.muslim-news.net

You can subscribe by sending an email to request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word
"subscribe" (without quotes) in the subject line, or by visiting
http://www.muslim-news.net

word "unsubscribe" (without quotes) in the subject line, or by visiting
http://www.muslim-news.net

You are welcome to submit any relevant news story to submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For regular Islamic cultural articles by email, send email to
revivalist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx