[neuropt] Re: Cerebellar stroke support group?

  • From: VIZSTIM <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: neuropt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 19:14:56 -0400

Hi Mary Beth,
There is a Facebook group called cerebellar stroke which she could join, with about 700 people involved. I find these types of groups very supportive as people can get in touch with other survivors
Ashley

--

ASHLEY CONTRERAS MSPT, DPT, NCS
Founder

info@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.vizstim.com

On Oct 12, 2021, at 6:56 PM, Chelsea Macpherson <cem2183@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Mary Beth,
I will say the National Ataxia Foundation has a number of support groups across the country and globally (virtually and in person). All kinds of ataxia are welcome!
https://www.ataxia.org/support-groups/
Hope that helps a bit!
Chelsea Macpherson

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 6:52 PM Mary Beth Osborne <mbao1002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all—I have a patient who has challenged me to find a support group for people after cerebellar stroke (virtual is perfect). She says she has searched & has not found one. She is a gem & hope to connect her with one. Thanks in advance! Mary Beth

Sent from my iPhoneVisit the NeuroPT Listserve webpage at //www.freelists.org/list/neuropt to edit the
settings as to how you wish to receive emails.

PNG image