[netwerk] Extended submission deadline NET-dag 2007

  • From: "Elma M. Nap-Kolhoff (uvt)" <e.m.kolhoff@xxxxxx>
  • To: netwerk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:34:45 +0100

Dear  NET-members,

We are happy to announce that the yearly *NET-dag *will take place on
*Friday, 23rd of February 2007
*at Tilburg University. Because we want the * NET-dag *to reflect the
diversity in L1-acquisition-related research in the Netherlands and
Flanders, we have extended the deadline for abstracts to January 4th 2007,
so that you can get a head start on your New Year's resolutions!

can be written in either Dutch or English (presentations can be held in
both languages)
should be no longer than 200 words
must be send to e.m.kolhoff@xxxxxx by *January 4th, 2007*, including your
name and affiliation, email address and phone number.

For more information about the Network, including (free!) registration as a
member, please check our website http://www.cnts.ua.ac.be/NET or send an
email to e.m.kolhoff@xxxxxxx The full programme of the symposium will be
posted on the site by January 6th.

We hope to see many of you in Tilburg at the symposium,

The organising committee,

Rian Aarts, Maria Mos, Elma Nap-Kolhoff, Anne Vermeer
Tilburg University, PO Box 90153, 5000 LE, Tilburg