[netcomclub] NetCom Club Updates

  • From: "Larry Mann" <mannrem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: netcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:08:36 -0700

Hello Everyone!

We are now going to use FreeLists.Org to send all of our club e-mail.
Bobbie and I have everyone?s e-mail addresses entered into the system.  If
anyone is receiving duplicate messages or having any other problems, please
let Bobbie or myself know as soon as possible.

Meetings will be held every other Wednesday at 6pm.  In the next few weeks,
we plan on sending a calendar to everyone with the meetings clearly marked.
Our next meeting is Wednesday, December 15 at 6pm.  We are still in the
process of scheduling a room, and we will e-mail everyone when we obtain
that information.  We will be serving pizza and pop, so please plan to

The following is information from Jodi Madison reguarding the upcoming ReMax
We finally have confirmed dates for the ReMax project!  This will be a great
learning experience for all, not to mention it looks nice on a resume.  :)
This is a big project with almost 100 drops to run and terminate, so we need
all the help we can get.

Saturday, Dec 11 at 9:00 a.m. we will be conducting a site survey and
planning the work ahead.  We hope to get started with assembling the rack
and ladder, and possibly pull some cable.  We expect to be done by around

Saturday, Dec 18 at 9:00 a.m. we will be pulling cable, terminating, and
testing.  We expect to be working until around 4:00 p.m., but any amount
time that you can volunteer will be welcomed.    Also, we need ladders!
Anything 6ft and bigger will help, but we especially need 10 and 12ft.
Lunch will be provided for volunteers.

We will be meeting at the site, located on the corner of Queen Creek and
Dobson in Chandler, AZ on both days.  If you have any questions or need
further directions, please contact Jodi Madison at jlglass@xxxxxxx or

I hope to see everyone at the meeting next Wednesday!!!

Larry Mann
NetCom Club Officer

If you have received this e-mail in error, we apologize.  Please contact
Bobbie Jones at bobbiejones27@xxxxxxxxxxx or Larry Mann at
mannrem@xxxxxxxxxxx with the word REMOVE in the subject line and we will
promptly remove your address from our mailing list.