NetCom Club: ReMax Project

  • From: "Larry Mann" <mannrem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: netcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:33:53 -0700

NetCom Club Members:

I just wanted to let everyone know that we will not be working on the ReMax
Project this Saturday (January 22).  We will resume (and hope to finish) on
Saturday, January 29, 2005.  We would like to get as many people to
participate as possible.  We still have 70 drops to terminate!!!

Our next meeting is on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 at 6pm.  We will meet in
front of the Network Lab (Room 115).  We will be discussing the ReMax
Project and a possible Trip to Vegas in May for NetWorld Interop.  I hope to
see everyone there.

Also, as a friendly reminder, there are still quite a few people who have
not paid dues for this term.  People that paid dues last term do not have to
pay them this term.  Dues are $5 per term, and can be paid at any meeting.

Thanks,
Larry Mann
NetCom Club Officer