NetCom Club: Re: ReMax (Again)

  • From: Ryan McCaigue <rmccaigue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bobbiejones27@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "NetCOM Club." <netcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:18:16 -0700

We need a good team to finish up the termination, and testing of the drops.
Lunch and Drinks will be provided.

Thanks for your help all.

Ryan McCaigue
Dean Network & Communications Management
Director Online Lab Development
DeVry University - Phoenix
602-870-9222 x 696 Office
480-213-7240 Cell
214-481-3210 Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message is intended only for the person
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender by reply email, then delete the original message and
destroy all copies.  If you are the intended recipient, but do not wish to
receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender