NetCom Club: Meetings and Project

  • From: "Larry Mann" <mannrem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: netcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:36:35 -0600

Hello Everyone. Terri and I have been working hard to try to set up some projects for the club to work on this term. In fact, our first wiring project is scheduled for this Saturday. We are going to wire eight voice drops in Sky Engineering's Office. We can only have between 10 and 15 people in the office, and we are expecting available spots to fill up fast -- participation is on a first come, first serve basis. We are going to meet at DeVry in front of the flagpole at 7:30 on Saturday morning. If you are interested in participating, please send an e-mail to Larry Mann (mannrem@xxxxxxxxxxx).

NetCom Club's first meeting is Thursday, July 28 at 5:30 pm in the Cafeteria. We will be discussing the Sky Engineering project, and potential future club projects and fundraisers. We also need everyone's input on a "permanent" meeting time for this term. If you are unable to make the meeting, please e-mail Larry with your suggestions.

We hope that everyone is having a great term so far, and we hope to do some exciting projects and have a lot of fun this term.

Larry Mann and Terri Molnar
NetCom Club Officers