NetCom Club: Clarification

  • From: "Larry Mann" <mannrem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: netcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:39:32 -0600

I sent the previous message before midnight. The e-mail service that the club uses ( did not send the e-mail out until after midnight. Hence, I received a message from someone in the club asking for a little clarification on project dates...

We are going to SJV this afternoon (August 11, 2005). We will leave DeVry at 5:15pm and arrive at SJV at 6:00pm.

I hope this clears up any confusion. If anyone has any questions/comments/concerns, please let me know.

Larry Mann
NetCom Club Officer