[net-gold] LANGUAGE: ENGLISH: VERBS: CONJUGATION: English Verb Conjugation

  • From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Net-Gold <Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple University Net-Gold Archive <net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple Gold Discussion Group <TEMPLE-GOLD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Gold <net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sean Grigsby <myarchives1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Educator Gold <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Educator Gold <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K12AdminLIFE <K12AdminLIFE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Platinum <net-platinum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NetGold <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Net-Gold @ Nabble" <ml-node+3172864-337556105@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K-12ADMINLIFE <K12ADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MediaMentor <mediamentor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Digital Divide Diversity MLS <mls-digitaldivide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 07:55:21 -0400 (EDT)

.

Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:40:42 EDT
From: BradLin000@xxxxxxx
To: Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Net-Gold] LANGUAGE:  ENGLISH:  VERBS:  CONJUGATION:    English Verb
    Conjugation

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH: VERBS: CONJUGATION:
English Verb Conjugation

http://conjugation.com/

How does conjugation.com work?

Just type the verb that you want to conjugate in any

form. Any verb, regular or irregular. Click on “Conjugate.”

A new page is instantaneously displayed, with the verb
shown in all of its forms, voices and tenses.

As of now, our conjugation engine works only for English
verbs. Soon you will be able to conjugate verbs in other
languages as well.

Conjugation is the regular arrangement of the forms of the
verb in the various voices

Example: Conjugation on the verb "to be"

I am,   You are,   .....    They are      (Present Simple)
I have been, You have been, ..... They have been    (Present Perfect)

From the Linda Bee Language Collection of Resources
From the Linda Bee English Collection of Resources
From the Linda Bee Parts of Speech Collection of Resources
From the Linda Bee Education Collection of Resources