[nepal-at-truman] Friday Nite

  • From: Yadav Khanal <c1037@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nepal-at-truman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:21:29 -0600 (CST)

Hey folks,
          There's going to be a Nepalese gathering at 307 E. Pierce,
Apt #2 (by the post office) at around 10 this coming friday. Some of us
are apprehensive lately with this "formal invitation" thing. So, kindly
make this email a formal invitation. Folks with nothing going on are
encouraged to come early so we can have some games going on (like cards
or mmmmm cards) before other people show up. Its going to be out on the
porch, so all are advised to be layered up (at least a jacket). Dont
wanna make it too long, I know how you all are, else nobody will be
reading it. SO, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!!!!!

Yadav.