[NEOCUG] The Citrix User group is coming back!!!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NEOCUG <neocug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:14:47 -0500

Cleveland User Group â€" May 13th

Microsoft Corp
6050 Oak Tree Blvd
Suite 300
Independence OH 44131

Citrix is inviting all Cleveland area users and administrators to
participate in a re-invigorated user group; and the first meeting for 2008
will be at the Microsoft Offices at *6050 Oak Tree Blvd, Suite 300 on May 13

Our goals are simple: we want to foster community, dialogue, and an exchange
of ideas within the rapidly growing Cleveland Citrix community.

Initial plans are for a quarterly meeting schedule, with this the first
meeting at the Microsoft offices.

This will *NOT* be a sales-oriented meeting; indeed the first meeting will
feature a presentation on XenApp and Citrix virtualization solution products
from a purely technical perspective.

We welcome all attendees. Bring a friend, better yet â€" bring two!

You will be the key to a successful user community!

Citrix staff will be available for question and answer after the meeting.

Click Here to Register

Steven Libby

Citrix Systems, Inc.

Field Sales Manager