[needs assessment listserv] Re: Cross-Disciplinary Workshop on "Needs"

  • From: Jolanta <jokavali@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: needsassessment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:43:13 +0300

Hi, Ryan,

This is so awesome! You will get to meet our contributors face-to-face and
brainstorm the tasks for on-line collaboration!

I wish I was able to be there, checked filghts. Traveling is too
complicated to be arranged at a short notice.

How did you manage this event to happen?

Great great great!

Jolanta

Jolanta Kavale, Dr. phil

VšĮ "Society of Needs and Accomplishments Research" (SoNAR)
Tel. mob.+370 (8) 65722440
www.pasiekimai.lt

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Ryan Watkins <rwatkins@xxxxxxx> wrote:

If you happen to be passing through Edinburgh on the 29th this might be of
interest.

http://www.sps.ed.ac.uk/jwi/knowledge_exchange/events/2014_2015/basic_human_needs_workshop

If you are not in the area, they will be making recordings of sessions
available later and I will email those out when they are ready.

Ryan

Ryan Watkins, Ph.D.
George Washington University
Websites: