[needs assessment listserv] Re: Amer. Eval. Association TIG -- planning for 2016

  • From: "james altschuld" <maltschuld1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <needsassessment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 17:26:04 -0500

Hi Ryan,

Hope that the new year brings health, wealth, and happiness and I assume that
by now the promotion has come in. If yes, congratulations and it was obviously
well deserved.

I have just come out of major dental surgery (7 total hours in the surgeon’s
chair), recovering well but on relatively soft food and will be on same for
quite a period of time. Sort of an enforced diet and have lost 8-10 pounds.

Very unsure about AEA this year and probably the topic was one for which I was
in the middle of the discussion. We’ll talk more. I will be on vacation from
the 25th through Feb.20th and will have e-mail contact.

All the best, JWA