[neatnettricks] The Free Neat Net Tricks Has Ended

  • From: "Jack Teems" <jteems@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <neatnettricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 10:46:50 -0700

As you may recall from the recent announcement, Neat Net Tricks is closing its
doors this year after 18 years of continuous publication.  No further issues of
the Standard (free) version will be published.  The final Premium (paid)
version will be published twice monthly until Issue 327 on December 31, 2014.

You can continue to benefit from Neat Net Tricks by registering on our Forum at
http://neatnettricks.freeforums.net/ .  Registration is simple and FREE, and
you will get free support and assistance with your computer/Internet problems
including areas such as

  a.. Computer hardware and software;
  b.. Internet connectivity;
  c.. Email programs;
  d.. Updates, patches, and fixes;
  e.. Smart phone; and,
  f.. Just about anything involving computers and the Internet.
And, for our registered users, there are freeware finds, "golden oldies" from
our archives of over 6,000 tips, tweaks, rants and raves, and more.

Give it  try and stay tuned to Neat Net Tricks as the Forum will offer even
more after the twice-monthly Premium issue has ended!