[neatnettricks] Neat Net Tricks Survey

  • From: "Jack Teems" <jteems@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <neatnettricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 17:57:31 -0700

For the first time in several years, I am asking all Neat Net Tricks readers to
spare just a few minutes to take a short survey.  I hate incessant surveys as
much as you do, but it's really the only way that I can efficiently collect
feedback and turn your comments into a better publication.

I can promise you that every comment made in this survey will be carefully read
and seriously considered.  I can also assure you that nothing in the survey
will ask you for personally identifiable information, so that your responses
are totally anonymous.
Now, before you put this aside and forget it, can I count on you to:
Take the survey at
http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2hy8fibft1zrr9s/start    ?
I know your time is valuable and truly appreciate that you give me a few
minutes of it.  I hope I will be able to make Neat Net Tricks more interesting
and useful for you with the responses you provide in this survey.

Jack Teems
Neat Net Tricks