IN THIS ISSUE: 01. ETXT 02. Quux Player 03. DM2 04. 7Capture 05. Wuick Clean 06. ShapeShifter 07. Enso Words 08. Switchr 09. JukeRecIn the current issue 241 of Neat Net Tricks Premium you'll read about an application built right into Windows that translates in 50 languages at the touch of a key; an easy image viewer with a graphics and video editor to give you all you need to manage your images; a standalone flash/video player; a program that optimizes your PDF files and merges, encrypts, and previews them; genealogy software with a ton of features; an all-in-one tool that converts audio files into formats of your choice; an application that recovers lost/forgotten passwords stored by your Web browser; software described as a "mini Photoshop"; another that creates a virtual encrypted disk for your PC or PDA; a screen capture program with multiple editing capabilities; parental control software; an application that secures your computer disk and makes it invisible by locking it with a password; and, much more to include our featured article comparing Web browsers. All of the software is free.
Didn't get this issue because you aren't subscribed to the Premium edition? You still can, and also receive 23 more equally informative issues twice monthly over the next year, for just $12 at the NNT store, http://www.neatnettricks.com/store . In addition to neat software suggestions, enjoy tekkie tips, mini-reviews, intriguing Web sites, graphics, giveaway contests, no ads, and your satisfaction is always assured or your money refunded without question.
* * * *01. ETXT. With this program you can encrypt your text notes and share them on the Internet or by email. You can also convert normal .txt files to encrypted text. Only those with ETXT can read the encrypted text. Download free at http://www.rcpsoft.net/etxt.html.
02. QUUX PLAYER lets you switch between music stored on your computer and streaming Internet radio stations. Playlists and filters organize your music collections. Download free at http://www.quuxplayer.com/ .
03. DM2 enhances your Windows with floating icons that free your task bar and tray bar space. With it, you can manipulate Windows a number of ways as explained with a free download at http://dm2.sourceforge.net/.
04. 7CAPTURE does a quality screen capture regardless of your Windows version, degree of transpaency, etc., and then allows you to export the capture as a PNG, JPEG, GIF, or BMP image. Download free at http://www.7capture.com/ .
05. QUICK CLEAN will clean all the junk files on your Windows 7 or Vista PC. Download free at http://www.thewindowsclub.com/clean-junk-files-in-windows-7-vista-with-quick-clean .
* * * *I am often asked to recall an item featured in NNT and that's difficult to do from memory. That's where the Neat Net Tricks Archives Express comes in handy. On a single CD, you'll find more than 5,300 tips from 15 years' worth of Neat Net Tricks. And now, the CD has been totally redesigned for ease of use. No need to explore the contents, just insert it in your CD drive and click on the menu, selecting from various formats including EBook, Word, and Text, along with sound tracks of NNT's guest appearances on radio shows, and more. You can have it for as little as $14, postpaid to your door, at the NNT store, http://www.neatnettricks.com/store .
* * * *06. SHAPESHIFTER is yet another clipboard manager that allows multiple items in your Clipboard from which you can easily swap among them. Download free at http://flamefusion.net/software/shapeshifter/ .
07. ENSO WORDS spell checks just about any application and works with Windows 2000, XP, and Vista. Download free at http://www.humanized.com/enso/words/ .
08. SWITCHR is a free online audio file conversion at http://switchr.net/ . It turns any audio file into a different audio file type, including iPhone ringtones, with just a few clicks.
09. JUKEREC records and plays back online recording studios from its own playlist or stations you designate, either manually or for a specified time interval. Download free at http://www.jukerec.com/ .
===============Neat Net Tricks is copyrighted, 2011, all rights reserved. You may quote or forward copies of this email with credit to " Neat Net Tricks, http://www.NeatNetTricks.com ". Neat Net Tricks is registered with the U.S. Library of Congress, ISSN: 1553-4619.
View back issues at http://www.freelists.org/archive/neatnettricks/ .There is no cost to subscribe. To subscribe or unsubscribe, visit http://www.neatnettricks.com/subscribe .
Subscribe to Neat Net Tricks Premium at http://www.neatnettricks.com/store and enjoy many more graphics-rich and ad-free tips, features, and full-length articles for your Web surfing and computing pleasure! ===============