IN THIS ISSUE: 01. Mouse Jiggler 02. Get Plain Text 03. Universal Viewer 04. Eagle Mode 05. Cosanote 06. Feewhee 07. Blitz Planner 08. Multi Trash 09. Shutdown Timer01. MOUSE JIGGLER has but one purpose: to "fake" mouse input and jiggle the pointer back and forth. This keeps your screensaver from activating. It's a free download at http://mousejiggler.codeplex.com/ but I wonder if it wouldn't be just as simple to inactivate your screensaver if that's bothering you?
02. GET PLAIN TEXT changes the content of the clipboard, removing any unwanted text formatting, including fonts, sizes, colors, embedded images and leaving just plain text. This is a very small and fast application and uses no memory. Download free at http://clipdiary.com/getplaintext/ .
03. UNIVERSAL VIEWER views a wide range of file, image, and multimedia files and can convert many types into plain text formats. It supports all MS Word formats and a number of plugins, and integrates into Window Explorer's right context menu. Download free at http://www.uvviewsoft.com/index.htm .
04. EAGLE MODE. The developer says he believes this to be the most efficient file manager in the world and the user "can visit almost everything simply by zooming in." Featured are a chess game, 3D mines game, netwalk game, a multi-function clock, and more. Download free at http://eaglemode.sourceforge.net/index.html .
* * * *Hey folks, I've scoured the Web for more than 15 years, looking for an easy-to-use and thorough backup application and one that will restore what I want - when I want it - with a few simple clicks. I finally found it and I'd like to tell you what it does, and why an uncomplicated automatic backup is so vitally important to protect your computer. There's a special deal waiting for you, too. Read about it at http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs065/1101458487892/archive/1103647689531.html .
* * * *05. COSANOTE gets you and your home, possessions, and almost anything, organized. Download free at http://www.cosanote.com/ .
06. FEEWHEE resizes Windows and controls transparency with the mouse wheel. It's compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP and is just 6 KB. Download free at http://www.nattyware.com/feewhee.php .
07. BLITZ PLANNER is a simple scheduler for up to 8 things you want to take place on your computer. It supports 32-bit and 64-bit systems and 24-hour and 12-hour time notations and no installation is necessary. Download free at http://www.st-ware.com/page.php?22 .
08. MULTI TRASH. Drag files and folders to the trash bin and recycle, delete, or shred them. Customize this application and choose when to show confirmations. If you choose to shred, it will be done so securely that they cannot be recovered even with recovery software. Download free at http://homecookedgadgets.com/gadgets.php?id=21 .
* * * *You say you're not subscribed to the Premium edition of Neat Net Tricks? Want to see what you're missing? Head on over to http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs065/1101458487892/archive/1103170586381.html for a sneak peek and if you like what you see, ask yourself if something like this is worth 50 cents an issue. If you said "yes" then your next stop should be http://www.NeatNetTricks.com/store where you can safely subscribe with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. And, even then, if you aren't satisfied, you can have all your money back.
* * * *09. SHUTDOWN TIMER lets you tell your system to perform certain actions relating to shutting it down. It is portable, meaning you can take it with you on a USB flash drive if you wish. The list of functions and free download are at http://sinvise.net/home/projects/software/shutdown-timer .
===============Neat Net Tricks is copyrighted, 2010, all rights reserved. You may quote or forward copies of this email with credit to " Neat Net Tricks, http://www.NeatNetTricks.com ". Neat Net Tricks is registered with the U.S. Library of Congress, ISSN: 1553-4619. There is no cost to subscribe. To subscribe or unsubscribe, visit: http://www.neatnettricks.com/subscribe .