IN THIS ISSUE: 01. 5DFly 02. Context Menu Enhancer 03. Speechable 04. Miro Video Converter 05. Control Pad 06. PDF To Word Converter 07. Typing Tutor Freeware 08. Microsoft Fix It Center 09. WipefileSEEING IS BELIEVING. If you're receiving this free edition of Neat Net Tricks but not the Premium version, click here to see what you're missing: http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs065/1101458487892/archive/1103170586381.html and enjoy a recent issue of NNT Premium. If that makes you realize that you've been deprived, we can make sure you don't miss out on the next 24 issues, a full year, for just $12 at http://www.neatnettricks.com/store . You see, "free" is good but it just doesn't have the stuff that Premium has!
01. 5DFLY is an easy-to-use program for photo editing. It provides photo templates with which you can create a photo book, calendar, and more creations. At 62.3 MB it's a rather large download but is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 . Download free at http://www.5dfly.com/ .
02. CONTEXT MENU ENHANCER adds a number of useful options to the context menu, that window that opens with the right mouse key. All you do is check the option from the list provided to add, or uncheck the option to remove it from the list. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, or 7. Download free at http://www.rbsoft20.co.cc/index.php/downloads/category/1-windows .
03. SPEECHABLE at http://www.speechable.com/ is a free photo service that lets you easily upload and add speech bubbles to your photos and share them with friends via email or on Facebook®, MySpace®, Orkut, blogs, and message boards.
04. MIRO VIDEO CONVERTER has presets that will convert video to the correct sizes and formats for popular phones, iPods, and other media players. Just convert your video and copy it to your device. Download free at http://www.mirovideoconverter.com/ .
05. CONTROL PAD converts your numeric keypad into a Windows command execution system. You configure any numeric code to execute a program, open a document, open a Web address, or send a series of keystrokes. Download free at http://sector-seven.net/software/controlpad .
06. PDF TO WORD CONVERTER converts PDF files to Word documents (1010/2007/2003). All text, layouts, images, and hyperlinks are preserved in the conversion. Download free at http://www.anypdftools.com/ .
07. TYPING TUTOR FREEWARE. We could all likely improve our keyboarding skills. The collection of free typing games, tips, tutorials, and tests at http://www.rapidtyping.com/ should help in this.
08. MICROSOFT FIX IT CENTER helps you whenever you have problems with your PC. It scans your computer, diagnoses the problem, then gives you the option to find and fix it or report the issue. This is a free download for now at http://fixitcenter.support.microsoft.com/Portal/WhyFixIt because it's in Beta, but with Beta remember there may be a problem here and there.
09. WIPEFILE promises to overwrite files completely with its 14 different methods, so there is no way to undelete the files or reconstruct the file content. Download free at http://www.gaijin.at/en/dlwipefile.php . If, instead, you need to wipe your entire drive, consider WIPEDISK, supporting 14 different wipe methods to forensically delete all your data on your physical and logical disks. Download free at http://www.gaijin.at/en/dlwipedisk.php .
===============Neat Net Tricks is copyrighted, 2010, all rights reserved. You may quote or forward copies of this email with credit to " Neat Net Tricks, http://www.NeatNetTricks.com ". Neat Net Tricks is registered with the U.S. Library of Congress, ISSN: 1553-4619. There is no cost to subscribe. To subscribe or unsubscribe, visit: http://www.neatnettricks.com/subscribe .